Garage Brewing Co.’s American Hefeweizen earned a silver medal in the “American Wheat Ale” category; Barrel Aged White Peach Blonde earned a silver medal in the “Wood and Barrel Aged Beer” category; and Belgian Tripel earned a bronze medal in the “Belgian–Style Pale Strong Ale” category. This beer is known to locals as “The Tow Truck.”
“We’re excited and honored to have competed among so many amazing breweries and to have brought back awards to the Inland Empire,” says Bryce Gotuzzo of Garage Brewing Co. “We want to congratulate all other breweries who placed as well, especially our neighbors here in the Inland Empire. As always, we want to thank our wonderful community here in Riverside County for your support and interest in our craft.”
Other Inland Empire brewers earning top honors during the 2020 competition include:
• Aftershock Brewing Company, Temecula: Bronze for Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Ale in the “Herb & Spice Beer” category and Love Wave Blonde in the “Golden or Blonde Beer” category.
• Batch Mead, Temecula: Gold (and best in show mead/cider) for Raspberry Chipotle Mead in the “Spiced and Specialty Mead” category.
• Claremont Craft Ales, Claremont: Gold (and honorable mention) for Claremont IPA in the “American-style Strong Pale Ale” category and silver for Happy Days in the “Imperial Red Ale” category.
• Innovation Brew Works, Pomona: Silver for Bronco Brown in the “American-style Brown Ale” category.
• Ritual Brewing Co., Redlands: Gold for Big Deluxe in the “Imperial Stout” category.