While officials wrestle with how to slow the spread, including ever-changing orders regarding what’s open and what’s not, health officials remind revelers of the steps you can take that are known to slow the spread:
• Wear a cloth face covering in public
• Stay 6 feet away from others, especially if you are at high risk for serious illness from Covid-19 (over age 65 or any age with underlying medical conditions).
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
• Avoid crowds and mass gatherings, and yes, this includes drinking with friends in your backyard.
• Stay home if you are sick.